When attempting to upload data into your DSCVR account, you may receive an error message that prevents you from uploading that data into your DSCVR account.
This message — "Request failed with status code 424 complex" — indicates there there is something wrong with the .CSV file that is preventing it from correctly uploading.
There are some steps that we recommend to edit your data and re-upload the information into DSCVR.
- Open the .CSV in Microsoft Excel or your preferred spreadsheet editor
- Delete any rows with text that precede your data
- Delete any rows with text that follow your data as well
- Save the .CSV file and upload the file into DSVCR
For example, using the example below, rows 1-12 and 26-31 would be removed when following the above instructions.
If the above suggestion does not work, it may be an issue with the file itself.
Another available option is to:
- Open the .CSV in Excel or your preferred spreadsheet editor
- Save the spreadsheet as a new file
- Upload the new saved file into DSCVR